1. We reserve the right to edit all submissions due to space constraints, spelling and grammatical errors.
2 Articles are limited to 500 characters. Anything over will be sent back for revision.
3. Do not type all CAPITAL LETTERS. Use capitals sparingly. When in doubt, do not capitalize a word.
4. All deadlines are strict. Any submission after the deadline is not guaranteed to be published.
5. Type all submissions to be considered for publication.
6. Identify all people in the photograph. Try to limit number of people in photo to five or six, at most.
7. Posts and Auxiliaries are encouraged to submit items of interest from their area.
8. Do not submit newspaper articles and pictures from newspapers UNLESS you provide written authorization from the publication involved.
9. Never submit articles or photographs clipped from books, newspapers and/or magazines.
10. DISTRICT COMMANDERS – submit your District Meetings
schedule as soon as possible - but limit your schedule of events to the upcoming quarter.
Would you like to submit an article from your local paper? You must have them sign our release prior to submitting the article. CLICK HERE FOR THE ONLINE FORM
MAIL ALL ARTICLES TO MOV EDITOR BY US POSTAL MAIL OR EMAIL:
7901 Backus Rd
Greenville, MI 48838
NOTE : THE ONLINE TAPS FORM CAN BE FILLED OUT AT THE VERY BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE